- MSc Management Information Systems, Smith School of Business - 2014
- MSc Computing, Queen's School of Computing - 2011
- BCMP, Queen's School of Computing - 2007
- BEd, Queen's University - 2003
- Art.Dip, University of Toronto - 1995
- BMus, Queen's University - 1985
- CCBA from the International Institute of Business Analysis - 2016
- Grade 6 flute, RCM - 2010
- Grade 4 flute, RCM - 2009
As well as teaching bassoon on a private basis in the Kingston area, I have been the bassoon teacher at Queen's University since 1996 also teaching bassoon and alto sax at National Music Camp for four years.
Lessons at Queen's may be taken by music majors as part of their degree program or for extra credit for non-music majors. Contact the Dan School of Drama and Music office or email me for further details.
I offer private lessons in bassoon inluding reed-making and ensemble performance as well.
Read all about our exciting series for 2016/2017: Happy hour Sound Bytes
A member since 1993, I play second bassoon, contrabassoon and sax with the Kingston Symphony Orchestra.
Apart from some freelancing, I perform with the Kingston Classics trio and Time for Two with my husband Chris Alfano in the Kingston and surrounding areas. Visit our trio website for information on our programs and rates.
Alongside my husband, Chris Alfano we can supply live music for all of your entertainment needs: weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, receptions, parties, dinners or dancing. Visit www.livemusickingston.ca to learn more.